Selasa, 01 Mei 2012

XOXO Women's XO7032 Gold Mirror Dial Gold-tone Charm Watch





Hi girl, this is a beautiful watch, isn't it?


You can catch others' attention easily if you wear this shiny gold-tone rhinestones accent charms watch. Heart case, gold mirror dial, lobster clasp, and analog-quartz movement.
item details:

includes a seconds-hand
Quality Quartz movement with analogue-display
Durable mineral crystal
Heart case
Lobster clasp
Gold-tone charm watch

let we see what they said about it :


This is a great bracelet watch!
posted by: Cool Cavy posted on: Nov 22, 2011
Looks great, feel more like a bracelet rather than a watch. Just hope that the gold color does not tarnish easily... only time will tell.

Charming!
posted by: AlaHalfMoon (Prattville, AL) posted on: Sep 24, 2011
Wore it for the first time tonight and received no less than six compliments on my "bracelet." When I showed them it was a watch, they were amazed and wanted to know where I got it. Of course I told them.)

for more details click here
want to have this one ? buy it now here

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar